Contemporary fit, low rise, straight leg pant features an elastic knit waistband and adjustable drawstring. Also featured are rib knit front and back yokes, slash pockets, front leg seams with a zip closure cargo pocket, one back patch pocket, a bungee instrument loop below left pocket, a bungee cord with a toggle at the leg hems for adjustability and coverstitch detail throughout. Inseam: 31" The comfortable stretch poplin fabric and super stretchy rib knit is the perfect combo for healthcare professionals.
95/5 - Poly/Spandex Poplin
- Natural soft feel with high breathability
- More prone to shrinkage & wrinkles
- Light & Cool
- Same as cotton but made with short fibers for a cleaner more lustrous fabric
- High strength & durability
- Excellent resiliency & abrasion resistance
- Dries quickly
Poly / Cotton Blend
- Versatile & durable
- Maintains shape & color
- Can be stiff initially, but softens quickly
- Resists wrinkles, pilling, & shrinkage
- Silk like fabric made from wood pulp or vegetable matter
- Comfortable against skin with good moisture absorption
- Synthetic fiber made form polyurethane
- Lightweight & strong
- Highly elastic & durable
- Non-absorbant to water & oils
- Silver fiber embedded into fabric
- Anti-Odor and antibacterial fiber
Types of Weaves
Twill - Fabric woven into diagonal "ribs" shape for increased durability.
Heavy Twill - Same as twill but a heavier weight. Similar to blue jeans.
Poplin - A plain weave that produces and smooth, light, soft, & durable fabric. Similar to a dress shirt.