Men’s zip fly pull-on pant features an all around elastic waistband with a button closure, an adjustable interior drawstring and Dickies logo twill tape on the inside back waistband. Also featured are slash pockets, cargo pockets and a back pocket with a hook and loop fastener for security, a D-ring on right front belt loop and double-needle topstitching throughout.
55% Cotton / 45% Polyester
- Natural soft feel with high breathability
- More prone to shrinkage & wrinkles
- Light & Cool
- Same as cotton but made with short fibers for a cleaner more lustrous fabric
- High strength & durability
- Excellent resiliency & abrasion resistance
- Dries quickly
Poly / Cotton Blend
- Versatile & durable
- Maintains shape & color
- Can be stiff initially, but softens quickly
- Resists wrinkles, pilling, & shrinkage
- Silk like fabric made from wood pulp or vegetable matter
- Comfortable against skin with good moisture absorption
- Synthetic fiber made form polyurethane
- Lightweight & strong
- Highly elastic & durable
- Non-absorbant to water & oils
- Silver fiber embedded into fabric
- Anti-Odor and antibacterial fiber
Types of Weaves
Twill - Fabric woven into diagonal "ribs" shape for increased durability.
Heavy Twill - Same as twill but a heavier weight. Similar to blue jeans.
Poplin - A plain weave that produces and smooth, light, soft, & durable fabric. Similar to a dress shirt.