- PRO COLLECTION
- Performance Twill 79% Polyester, 18% Rayon, 3% Spandex
- Tailored Fit
- Elevated double stitched V neckline
- Curved princess seaming on front and back
- Double stitched seams
- 3 Pockets: 2 Shaped front patch pockets, 1 additional zipped pockets
- Tagless neck for comfort
- Side vents for easy movement and comfortable fit
- Stretch fabric for limitless motion
- Model is wearing size small
- Center back length is 25 1/2 Inches in Size S
An elevated version of the classic v-neck scrub top.
Beautiful details such as a double stitched neckline, back and front curved princess seams, shaped patch pockets and super soft stretch fabric truly make this scrub top a crowd favorite.
Iconic Adar zipper detail adorns the front pocket.
Features such as double stitching with tonal thread and odor/wrinkle resistant fabric make it just as durable as it is beautiful.
Typically the name is embroidered over the pocket on the left chest the Logo on the Right chest. There will be a One Time Only digitizing fee which enables the Logo to be embroidered. Then there will be the Logo embroidery fee which will be charged each time you need the logo embroidered onto a garment.
All Logo's are priced accordingly, so we need to see the logo to price it. Please send the Logo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with a price quote before we proceed with your order (give us the order # if you already placed the order).
- Natural soft feel with high breathability
- More prone to shrinkage & wrinkles
- Light & Cool
- Same as cotton but made with short fibers for a cleaner more lustrous fabric
- High strength & durability
- Excellent resiliency & abrasion resistance
- Dries quickly
Poly / Cotton Blend
- Versatile & durable
- Maintains shape & color
- Can be stiff initially, but softens quickly
- Resists wrinkles, pilling, & shrinkage
- Silk like fabric made from wood pulp or vegetable matter
- Comfortable against skin with good moisture absorption
- Synthetic fiber made form polyurethane
- Lightweight & strong
- Highly elastic & durable
- Non-absorbant to water & oils
- Silver fiber embedded into fabric
- Anti-Odor and antibacterial fiber
Types of Weaves
Twill - Fabric woven into diagonal "ribs" shape for increased durability.
Heavy Twill - Same as twill but a heavier weight. Similar to blue jeans.
Poplin - A plain weave that produces and smooth, light, soft, & durable fabric. Similar to a dress shirt.