Doctor & Physician Lab Coats
Most hospitals in the United States require doctors to wear lab coats. These garments are typically white in color although some institutions do experiment with other colors as well. Lab coats became synonymous with hospitals and laboratories in the 18th century and have been a regular feature since then. Lab coats serve many functions and are designed for practical use around the hospital. If you are looking for high-quality doctor and physician lab coats, come to Labwear.com where we put emphasis on the quality of our products.
About Doctor & Physician Lab Coats
Doctors and physician lab coats evolved from the desire to give medical workers a clean look that would reassure patients that the hospital environment was a clean and sterile place. It is for the same reason that nurses used to wear white uniforms. Lab coats have since evolved to be more than just that. They serve many practical purposes such as protecting the clothes of the lab workers as well as those of the doctors.
Doctors and physician lab coats must be made of strong fabric as they are constantly exposed to spills and much more. They must also be fairly light as heavy materials can cause discomfort during hot days. This means that when selecting the right lab coat supplier, care must be taken to ensure that the coats meet these standards.
What are the Benefits of Wearing Doctor & Physician Lab Coats?
Below is a non-exhaustive list of benefits of using these scrubs:
- Doctors and physician lab coats are designed to make work easier for medical workers. For example, they have large pockets where instruments can easily be kept when the doctor or lab technician is walking around.
- Lab coats help prevent cross-contamination in a hospital or laboratory setting. They ensure that doctors and lab workers’ clothes don’t carry pathogens in or out of the hospital.
- Lab coats enable doctors and lab personnel to notice spills immediately. Their white color ensures that the wearer can also identify what substance has spilled instantly.
- Doctors and physician lab coats can be cleaned easily and so are convenient in an environment where staining is likely to happen.
Popular Users of Doctor & Physician Lab Coats
At Lab Wear, we provide top-quality doctors and physician lab coats for a wide array of professions and schools, including:
- Nursing Assistants
- Physician Assistants
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Schools
- Medical Schools
- Physician Assistant Schools
- Physical Therapy Schools
Why Should You buy Doctor & Physician Lab Coats from Labwear.com?
When you come to Lab Wear for your Doctors and physician lab coats, you are assured that you are going to get the finest quality possible. We process your order quickly and you get the medical garments delivered right on time. You can have peace of mind knowing that our online platform is secure and that your data is safe. We also price our products competitively so you are assured of great value for your money.
If you want to know more about our doctors and physician lab coats, do not hesitate to call Labwear.com at 800-522-9327 or send an email to email@example.com.