- 75% Polyester / 21% Rayon / 4% Spandex Twill
- Contemporary fit, mid rise, moderate flare leg pant features an adjustable drawstring with full elastic waist, and belt loops with decorative eyelet detail.
- Also featured are two patch pockets with pen slots in the right pocket, and a cargo pocket with self loops and eyelet.
- A back leg seam gives a flattering shape, and a back pocket and side vents complete the look.
- Natural soft feel with high breathability
- More prone to shrinkage & wrinkles
- Light & Cool
- Same as cotton but made with short fibers for a cleaner more lustrous fabric
- High strength & durability
- Excellent resiliency & abrasion resistance
- Dries quickly
Poly / Cotton Blend
- Versatile & durable
- Maintains shape & color
- Can be stiff initially, but softens quickly
- Resists wrinkles, pilling, & shrinkage
- Silk like fabric made from wood pulp or vegetable matter
- Comfortable against skin with good moisture absorption
- Synthetic fiber made form polyurethane
- Lightweight & strong
- Highly elastic & durable
- Non-absorbent to water & oils
- Silver fiber embedded into fabric
- Anti-Odor and antibacterial fiber
Types of Weaves
Twill - Fabric woven into diagonal "ribs" shape for increased durability.
Heavy Twill - Same as twill but a heavier weight. Similar to blue jeans.
Poplin - A plain weave that produces and smooth, light, soft, & durable fabric. Similar to a dress shirt.