This Contemporary fit mid rise pull-on pant features a tonal knit covered elastic waistband with inside drawstring. There are five pockets: two front pockets, one coin pocket with a rose gold rivet and two back welt pockets. Other features include a full knit back, multi-needle stitching along the front hem and rose gold hardware. Three snap closure side vents complete the look. Flare leg, 19 1/2" opening. Inseam: 31 1/2". This elegant, linear texture stretch fabric and comfortable jersey knit is a chic pairing for stylish healthcare workers looking to make a STATEMENT.
76% Polyester / 19% Rayon / 5% Spandex
- Natural soft feel with high breathability
- More prone to shrinkage & wrinkles
- Light & Cool
- Same as cotton but made with short fibers for a cleaner more lustrous fabric
- High strength & durability
- Excellent resiliency & abrasion resistance
- Dries quickly
Poly / Cotton Blend
- Versatile & durable
- Maintains shape & color
- Can be stiff initially, but softens quickly
- Resists wrinkles, pilling, & shrinkage
- Silk like fabric made from wood pulp or vegetable matter
- Comfortable against skin with good moisture absorption
- Synthetic fiber made form polyurethane
- Lightweight & strong
- Highly elastic & durable
- Non-absorbant to water & oils
- Silver fiber embedded into fabric
- Anti-Odor and antibacterial fiber
Types of Weaves
Twill - Fabric woven into diagonal "ribs" shape for increased durability.
Heavy Twill - Same as twill but a heavier weight. Similar to blue jeans.
Poplin - A plain weave that produces and smooth, light, soft, & durable fabric. Similar to a dress shirt.